Saturday, January 6

Maybe I really can play poker...

Today I played in my first online poker tournament. I figured it was a good way to pass the time while I was working on my laundry--yeah, I know, a wild and crazy Saturday afternoon. :) Anyways, 4920 people started the game on 492 tables. When I was finally taken out, I was on table #5 and finished in 45th place. 45th out of 4920! Considering this was my first poker tournament ever, I was pretty impressed with myself. So, I thought I would share it with you guys! :)

On a side note, I was looking at my last post, and figured I need to clear something up. That post has nothing to do with me or anything that has been going on in my personal life recently. It is about a close friend of mine who is in a really tough place at the moment. So, if you read it and thought it was about things that happened a few months ago, nope. Just thought you should know. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home