Tuesday, January 2

WHY, WHY, WHY?????

Why do people keep going back to people who are horrible for them and to them????? I will never understand this! It is so damn frustrating watching friends continually hurt themselves in this manner. I won't put details on here because I promised my friend that I wouldn't, but I didn't promise to not vent in vague terms about what it going on! This person feels that they owe the other person something...but what, I will never understand. The funny thing is, my friend has never really been happy in this relationship, at least not that I know of. I am sure there has to have been some happy times, but those are not the times that the public sees, not the times that are shared and talked about with friends. Maybe that is why I can't understand why they want to go back to them, maybe I need to hear about some of the good times, just so I know that they really do exist. URGH!!! It is making my head hurt just thinking about it!!!

Anyways, enough ranting, it isn't going to make things any clearer for me. I pray that eventually my friend will see how unhealthy this relationship is for them and get out of it before they suffer any longer. And if my friend reads this and realizes that this is about them, please don't get upset with me--nobody knows who this is about but you and me. Hell, most of the people who read this don't even know you, so I could have mentioned you by name and they still wouldn't have known who I was talking about. I am just worried about you and needed to get this off my chest. Take care of yourself, and quit worrying so much about the other person, okay?

1 Comments:

At January 03, 2007 11:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

But we're married! Oh, wait...you weren't talking about me? My bad. ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home