Tuesday, August 22

Pregnancy News!

Now that I have your attention, no, it's not me!

My best friend Tricia (many of my readers know her) is going to have a little girl! She is due December 30th, which puts her at about 5 months right now. She just had an ultrasound yesterday and things are looking good. I have known since she was only seven weeks along, and it has been killing me to keep it a secret, but she wasn't telling everyone yet, so I had to. But last night she gave me the go ahead to spread the news, so there you go!

Everyone please keep her and her hubby Joe, as well as the new little baby in your thoughts and prayers. Oh, and she is soliciting ideas for names, so if you think of a pretty one let me know and I will pass it on!

1 Comments:

At September 21, 2006 10:05 AM, Blogger Ray said...

I hope she has the baby on the 27th.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home