Thursday, June 30

Good, yet scary news

I have a second interview tomorrow for the job in Baltimore! And they want my references! EEK!

I am so excited on one hand at the thought of moving there, but terrified on the other. I have lived in WV my entire life, so it is scary to think about leaving behind everything that I know. At the same time I am thrilled to think of all the new things I will be able to do and experience if I move. I guess I am just torn. If they offer me the job, and enough money, I have decided I will take it though, and just deal with my nerves at that time. Not that money is everything, but, I would be an idiot to try to survive in Baltimore on my current salary, so it will have to be a considerable pay raise for it to make sense to move. There is just so much going on in my mind right now!

Anyways, wish me luck! I need it, if for no other reason than to keep me sane!

1 Comments:

At July 01, 2005 7:56 PM, Blogger oncee said...

Good luck.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home