Thursday, January 5

Strange things...

A few months back I opened an account with Myspace, because some of my friends have blogs on there, and the only way you can comment on one is if you have an account. Since I joined, I have had quite a few weirdos try to "befriend" me, all of which I have denied. The cool part about it though is that I have gotten back in touch with some people from my past who I had lost touch with. Which now brings me to the strange part. A girl who once seriously threatened my life sent me a friend request. This is a girl who had very detailed plans of how she was going to torture and kill me. And she thinks I would want to get back in touch with her!?!?!?!? I don't care if it has been ten years ago--that is just something that you don't forget. For years my nickname for her has been "Crazy Psycho Bitch." I was floored when I saw the request. At first, I didn't believe it could possibly be her, because, come on, just how crazy would she have to be to do that? But, looking over the rest of the profile, sure enough, it was. Now I am not sure what to do. Maybe she is sane now and just wants to be friends, or maybe she is trying to pad her friend list with as many people as possible. Or maybe, just maybe, she is still nuts and is trying to find me to carry out her plans! Okay, so I doubt that is what it is, but you can't help but feel that way about someone WHO HAS WANTED YOU DEAD. If I accept her request, that lets this psycho back in my life. But if I deny it, and she is even half as nuts as she used to be, it might just piss her off and I definitely don't want to do that! Urgh!

If you were me, what would you do?

1 Comments:

At January 09, 2006 9:53 AM, Blogger Maisyday said...

That is exactly what I have done, and so far, so good, I am still alive! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home