Thursday, August 17

I'm a model...Part 3

Well, it has been a while, hasn't it? I have made you wait more than long enough for the rest of the modeling story, so here it is.

The first part of the Philly story happened when I was minding my own business, just walking down the street with my friend Tara. Out of the blue this woman grabbed hold of my arm and said,"Now honey, I don't mean you any harm." Of course my mind took that the mean RUN FOR YOUR LIFE and I started backing away from her. She then went on to ask me how tall I am. When I told her six foot, she exclaimed loudly, for everyone around to hear, "Well, you are just so beautiful, I just had to stop you and tell you that you should be a model. I mean it, you really should!"

Little did I know that my chance would come the following evening, while still in Philly...

Some of my coworkers and I decided to head out to happy hour the next evening at a little place called Rotten Ralphs. The bar is a pretty small area, so I sat in the window and my coworkers were scattered around me. At one point I noticed this one lady looking out the window behind me, laughing. I turned around, looked for myself, turned back to face my coworkers, once again turned to look out the window, and finally turned to my coworkers and said, "Is that man taking pictures of my ass?" By this point my coworkers were laughing hysterically, because whether he was meaning to or not, that is exactly what the photographer was doing. His camera was aimed directly at my behind, he took a couple of shots, adjusted the camera, and then took a couple more. So, with a little creative searching, you may now be able to find pictures of my behind on the internet. I started to search for "random asses in Philadelphia" but then I was afraid of what kind of pages would turn up.

I hope you have enjoyed my tale of being a model; even retelling that last story has made me blush once more. If you do happen to find the pictures of my butt, I am not so sure I want to know where... ;)

One other quick note: If you ever want to pay a random stranger a compliment, do not preface it with, "Now honey, I don't mean you any harm." Trust me on this point, they will think you are crazy and try to get away from you as quickly as possible. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home