Thursday, August 17

Moving on up....

I haven't had the chance to post about it until today, but I am moving!!!! I am so excited to get out of the hell-hole that I currently call home!

Right now I am in a two bedroom apartment with nosy neighbors who have lots of annoying children that they never look after. (I just had to run another one off last night, 8-10 years old, who thought the appropriate reaction to Baci barking at him through the patio door was to run to the door and start beating on it as hard as he possibly could, seemingly trying to break through. Considering I was in the bedroom at the time, this is exactly what I originally thought was happening!)

Anyways, the place I am moving to is a three bedroom townhome, two stories and a basement. It has two bathrooms, a half-finished basement (where the Kabuki Rodeo will go), a front porch, a back balcony off the kitchen, an a little fenced in backyard with a patio. And of course the usual things like a living room and dining room. It has all new windows and before I move in it will have a new furnace and central air. It is in a nice neighborhood in Catonsville, and getting to work should take me maybe 10 minutes, with traffic, and that is all on side roads--no beltway. Woo-hoo!

That is what has kept me so busy recently, looking for a place and now packing. And packing and packing. I will be moving on August 26th, so I can't wait for that day to get here!!!

Wish me luck and keep your fingers crossed for me that it will be much, much nicer than my current place!

P.S.--Who all went on to sing ...to the east side... after reading the title of this blog? :) If you didn't then, I bet you that song will be stuck in your head now! No thanks needed! LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home