Tuesday, November 9

Road Trip!

Woo-Hoo!!! I am going to Baltimore this weekend!

I am so excited! I am going to spend Thursday night and Friday with Craig, an old friend from high school, then get with Christina that evening and spend the rest of the weekend with her. It has been a while since I have taken a trip for me. All of the trips lately have been for work. I didn't even make it to the Halloween party in DC that I was invited to. Dani and Tamara, I doubt I will get the chance to see you this trip, but we will get something planned soon! I miss you guys and I hated to miss the party!!! Christina has the weekend off and I only had to take a couple days leave to have a five day weekend, so it was meant for me to get out of here, even if just for a few days. Plus, I miss Christina and it will be nice to see her again!

So, I will not be posting for a few days--hope you can make it without me! :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home