Friday, October 29

Surprise!

I have been telling some people this week that I have a surprise that I am going to post. Well, things haven’t worked out as planned, so I am just going to have to tell you the surprise, rather than show you. I am a red-head! I got bored over the weekend and had my sister color my hair a funky red. It is a dark red-copper, sort of like the color of this font, only much brighter. My sister, Cindy, says that I look like a punk now. :) I wanted to post a picture so that everyone can see it, but I can’t seem to get one that you can see the color in. Plus, the batteries in my camera died and I haven’t gotten around to getting more, so I can’t even try to get any more pictures right now. So, I guess you will have to either imagine what it looks like, or come see me so you can see it for yourself! If I do manage to get a picture, I will post it!

2 Comments:

At November 04, 2004 3:16 PM, Blogger Mama Luvins said...

That post just made my eyes hurt almost as much as your hair does.

 
At November 17, 2004 3:15 PM, Blogger Astrid said...

*Astrid falls off her chair* Yes, you surprised me there ... I made an appointment with the hairdresser on Friday and I will change from a dumb blonde to a smart brunette and that only for the amount of 35 Euros! Great deal!!! Haha .. Miles of smiles, Astrid.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home