Friday, October 15

See you later, Christina!

I just left Christina's apartment in St. Albans for the last time. Tricia and I spent the evening over there helping her and her family load up her moving van and clean the apartment. We all managed not to cry, although we did tear up at one point. She will be heading to Baltimore bright and early tomorrow morning. I sincerely hope that she is happy there. We made plans tonight for her to hopefully come visit here in the next couple of weeks, and for Tricia and me to travel there for the day after Thanksgiving shopping. So, with any luck, we will still get to see her quite often.

I am going to miss you, girl! You take care of yourself and keep in touch. Otherwise I will be forced to hunt you down! :) Be good and I will see you soon!

1 Comments:

At October 26, 2004 12:06 AM, Blogger The Amazon said...

You and Tricia are so awesome! Thank you again for my gifts and for your help! I so appreciate you two taking time to come be with me! And I appreciate you for caring enough to make me tear up! I love you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home