Wednesday, July 20

Help out my dad!

Hey everyone!

Cindy and I entered nominated dad to win a backyard makeover from a local radio station. He is one of their five finalists, and now they are taking votes to decide the winner. So, I want everyone I know to go vote for dad! If you'd like to see the entries, go here. Scroll down and click "Vote" and it will bring up an e-mail window. Put "2" in the subject line and hit send--that is all you have to do. Or, I guess it is fine to just send an e-mail directly from this site by clicking here. Remember to put the "2" in the subject line! However you do it, just please send them an e-mail and vote for dad before Friday! Thanks!

1 Comments:

At July 28, 2005 11:09 PM, Blogger Mama Luvins said...

Entering nominating is so much better than just plain ol' entering or nominating, kwim??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home