Monday, May 21

What a wonderful day!

Yesterday was one of the best days I have had since moving to MD. I went to Wine in the Woods with a few friends, and met a bunch of new people once I was there. The event is a big outdoor wine festival, held at one of the outdoor concert venues here in Baltimore. Twenty bucks bought you admission, a souvenir wine glass, and as many samples of wine as you could want/handle. If you found a wine that you really liked, you had the option of buying a bottle to drink while at the festival...and we found many a wine that we enjoyed and shared in. :) The weather was gorgeous, the wine was tasty, and the fellowship among friends was priceless.

I am left with one small query after yesterday though. I was invited to attend a themed cookout in a couple of weeks with some of the new people I met. Anyone know what I should wear to represent 80's wrestling? I am thinking ring girl attire.... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home