Sunday, July 25

Shoot!

I called him, and I have to say, I don't think I am interested.  Maybe as a friend, but there just doesn't seem to be any kind of chemistry between us.  And I hate that, because he is such a nice guy.  Already though I can see that there are way too many differences for things to ever go anywhere.  The conversation flowed easily, but I found myself bored and wanting to get off the phone.  I was never so thankful for call waiting.  So, the call ended with me telling him I had to go take the other call.  He said he would call later this week and I'll break it to him then that I just don't see it working.

1 Comments:

At July 26, 2004 10:23 PM, Blogger Brandon said...

Sorry that it doesn't seem to be working out Crystal. This is Christy by the way, not my 4-month-old son. After seeing you guys Saturday, Brandon has his own blog and now when I sign in it's his name. I was hoping at least you'd have a new friend. Another chapter for the book you're going to make millions from some day?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home