Friday, February 11

The Saga Continues

Just when you think things can't get any worse, fate has a way of proving you wrong.

In the past two weeks you have read about my dad first losing his vision and then finding out that he has diabetes. Now the kicker--he lost his job yesterday. As though the man didn't have enough worries on his mind!

He is going to fight it in every way that he can, and I really think he will win in the end. But things are going to be tough. I am so worried about him! I have always liked to think that God won't give you more than you can handle. I can only hope and pray now that this is the truth.

For those of you that know me and my family, you know what makes this extremely tough on me--tougher than it is for the rest of my family. For those of you that don't, here is why: the people that fired my dad are the same people that I work for. I have to continue working for these people now, pretending that I have respect for them. I haven't had any respect for my boss in a long time, and this is yet another reason to continue having no respect for her. Or for the people that are higher in the system than what she is. I am so pissed that they did this!!! If I felt for a second that my dad had done anything wrong, I wouldn't feel this way. But he hasn't! From the fact that I have worked with him for the past nine years, I can tell you that without feeling that I am lying or trying to cover up anything or just protecting my dad. He really and truly did his job the way that he was directed to do. And for that, he was fired. It is so frustrating!

Anyways, that is the news for today. Sorry I couldn't give you anything happier.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home