Friday, July 29

BALTIMORE, HERE I COME!

Now, I can really say that! It is official, I am moving to Baltimore! They called today with another offer, still not what I asked for. Rather, IT WAS MORE!!! I about fell to the floor. Not only did they offer more money, the reason they offered more is that they raised the offer to a higher GS level. If you know about the federal government then you understand that, if not, sorry, but I am not going to try to explain it. :) Let's just say that is a good thing. :) Anyways, my start date is September 12th, so I will likely move that first weekend in September. Woo-hoo, nothing like moving over Labor Day weekend! And my niece's birthday, eek. What a way to say happy birthday! But, I am not going to think about that right now--I have time to figure all of that out. Not much time, but enough that I don't have to figure it out tonight!

In other news, daddy unfortunately did not win the backyard makeover. :( Thanks to everyone who voted though--it was worth a shot!

1 Comments:

At August 16, 2005 5:45 PM, Blogger Maisyday said...

Yes, it does appear that I have been spammed! Won't be there for long though!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home