Sunday, August 29

Changes!

I now have a second blog that I am working on. Notice in the sidebar you will see a link to Love Spell. This new one is going to be used exclusively for blogging my experiences with taken men. I didn't want to make people have to bookmark another site, so there are links on both so you can navigate between the two.

The new blog states this, but to avoid hateful comments on here, I want to put it here also. I do not condone infidelity; in fact, it disgusts me. I hate that taken men are attracted to me and I have tried many times over the years to figure out what the attraction is. I have always and will always turn these men down and let them know exactly what I think of them.

With that said, for returning readers, you may notice another change, my chatterbox is missing. I screwed it up. So, once I get things fixed (read: figure out what the crap I did!) I will get it back up and running. For now though, if you want to leave me any messages, you will have to post a comment.

1 Comments:

At August 30, 2004 3:08 PM, Blogger Maisyday said...

Yes, there is definitely a BIG problem when you have as many crazy stories involving married men as I do. I am hoping that by writing them all down, I may see a trend develop and then be able to do something about it.

Until then though, feel free to live vicariously through me and continue “living” your dream of dating married men. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home