Tuesday, August 24

Taken Men

I have been trying to decide something. I have a lot of stories involving married/engaged men, and I am trying to decide if I should include them on this blog, or put them in a blog of their own. There are a lot of them, so many that a lot of friends keep telling me that I should write a book. Since I haven’t got around to doing that, nor do I see that happening soon, I figure I will write a blog instead. Then, if in the future I do decide to write a book, everything is written down and none of the details are forgotten.

I pose a question to the readers now. Would you rather see the stories included in this blog, or do you think they deserve a blog all their own? A teaser to pique your interest—one of the men is referred to as “Stripper Boy” by me and some friends now…..

2 Comments:

At August 25, 2004 7:21 AM, Blogger oncee said...

Write it here. Cuts down on bookmarks.

 
At August 29, 2004 7:47 PM, Blogger Maisyday said...

Sorry, but I decided to go with a separate blog. I did put a link to it on the sidebar though, so you don't have to make another bookmark; you can just navigate from here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home