Wednesday, August 18

This sucks.

Looks like I won't be seeing my guy at the party in September either--he is going to be out of town that weekend. It is Labor Day weekend, so I understand, but it still sucks. He of course apologized profusely, and I told him not to worry about it. But, I had to make him feel a little bit guilty--I told him it is his turn now to make plans, that I give up--he doesn't want to do the things that I plan. So, he promised that we will get together soon. It just doesn't seem like he and I are ever free at the same time. Plus, he lives over an hour and a half away, so we can't just decide on the spur of the moment to go do something. It is just frustrating.

On a funny note, I went ahead and told him about the characters for the party. BTW--it is a murder mystery party set at the circus. When I got to my character, I of course, had to be a little evil. >:) I will be playing the most popular character of the freak show, a Medusa-like person, Indian, sultry, and mysterious--very sexy. I plan on wearing my belly dancing costume that I made last Halloween, so I had to let that little detail slip. After hearing all that, he was really regretting making other plans. hehehe Yeah, it was kind of mean, but it a fun way. :)

So, a question now. Was it really wrong of me to use sex appeal that way?

2 Comments:

At August 19, 2004 8:51 PM, Blogger Maisyday said...

How'd you guess? I have been selected to be an astronaut for Africa--I will leave next month, right after my African Safari. :) Okay, so maybe that is stretching the truth just a little.

I get to do all these cool things because I plan them. You just need to take the initiative and plan things yourself--if you wait for other people to do it, you may wait forever and miss out on a lot of the fun things in life.

 
At August 29, 2004 1:38 AM, Blogger The Amazon said...

Damn skippy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home