Saturday, September 11

I have no luck!

I just got home from a wonderful evening! Christina and I went to The Empty Glass to celebrate her birthday, and she brought a friend along named Eric. He was nice, good looking, funny, charming, SINGLE--sounds like a real catch, right? We danced all evening together and talked when we could--we really clicked. We saw a really good live band, Freekbass, who we both really liked. We also saw another band, Noizbox, but only their last song because we got there too late. Here's the problem and why I feel I have no luck: He leaves Monday to return to Iraq until at least February; he was home on 15 days leave. Doesn't that suck???? I finally meet a guy that really piqued my interest, and he is leaving the country. Usually they at least wait until after the first date before they flee! ;)

We said we will keep in touch by e-mail, so who knows. But it still sucks BIG TIME! So, a new listing of my list of qualities I am looking for in a man--one that isn't leaving the country in the next few days! :)

1 Comments:

At September 12, 2004 10:48 PM, Blogger Maisyday said...

Tyrone,

Thanks for the compliment about my blog. I have to say though, you sound like an odd, odd person with guessing what my life with my military guy will be like after he is back. But, thanks for the comment anyways.

Just me,

As always, thanks for commenting. I would hardly call it me finding someone though. If we could have even had more than one date before he had to leave, maybe, but we have only had one date. I am going to give this one a chance though, see what progresses over time. If nothing else, I have a new friend, even if he is one of you military guys. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home