Tuesday, September 21

Sniff, sniff

It looks like Christina is going to be moving to Baltimore. :( I wish her the best of luck, but I am going to miss her. It's a shame--we have lived within five or six miles of each other for a few years now, but didn't really start hanging out until recently. All these years we could have been going out, having fun, but we just didn't. And now she is going to leave me. Sniff, sniff.

We are both single, and it has been fun having a single friend again. Thankfully, my married friends aren't into going out and picking up men. But Christina and I had fun. She and I made a good team out at bars also. I am 6'0" and she is 6'1", so guys didn't have a choice but to notice us. :) There is a picture of us here. And she is in some of the murder mystery pictures. Oh, I have more pictures from the party--I just have to get around to getting them posted. Hopefully that will be done in a couple of days.

Anyways, that is why I am lonely right now. Her finding a better job though has spurred me on to look again. Right now I have four federal postings in front of me and I will be working frantically to get my resume and supporting documents out to all of them before their closing dates. Wish me luck!

1 Comments:

At September 24, 2004 8:05 PM, Blogger oncee said...

I'm sorry. That sucks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home