Monday, February 21

Cabin Fever

Help me!!! I have been stuck in my house for three days now and I am starting to go nuts. On Friday I started feeling a little stuffy, and by Saturday morning I decided that I definitely had a cold. And it is one of those miserable ones that make you just not want to do anything. I was supposed to see Eric again on Saturday, but that had to be canceled. We thought we might reschedule for yesterday, but I only felt worse, not better. Then to make things even better, last night the stomach virus from hell decided to strike again. So, on top of having a miserable cold, I was up all night praying to the porcelain god, again. To put it nicely, I was not a happy camper. Now I am still stuck in my house, and it is pouring down the rain outside, leaving me feeling all glum. I have watched more TV in the last three days than I figure I watched all of last month. I tried reading, but the congestion has given me a headache and reading makes it worse. So, I figured I would bitch and complain some and see if that made me feel any better. Unfortunately, it hasn't worked. But, I guess it was worth a try. :(

1 Comments:

At February 23, 2005 7:58 AM, Blogger Astrid said...

Oh my, that was a little bit more information than I needed! Haha .. I think I am about to get sick now too. Haha .. Anyhow, I hope you are feeling at least slightly better now?

Doctor Astrid says: "Go on a KIWI-FRUIT-DIET! They contain lots of healthy vitamins!" Would you like to try this kiwi-fruit-cookie or do you prefer the kiwi-fruit-soup?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home