Tuesday, September 14

Busy, busy, busy...

What a crazy week! I am normally on the road two days a week tops. I spent yesterday in Charleston and today in Summersville, and tomorrow and Thursday I go back to Charleston and Clarksburg, respectively. Already I have put in twenty hours the past two days. So, now you can see why my mood is frazzled!

The worst thing about this week is that I did it to myself. I had to borrow a special pump from the lab for the type sampling I am doing. So, rather than keep borrowing it, I scheduled everything for this week. At least I will have all day off on Friday! Plus, I will get some comp time. But I am already worn out and definitely not looking forward to going to Clarksburg on Thursday, especially if Ivan decides to hit then. I hate having to drive in the rain. :(

Anyways, the reason for telling you all of this is to let you know that the blog posts may be few and far between this week, just depending on time. Wish me luck with getting caught up soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home