Sunday, September 12

Continuation of I have no luck...

Eric called. Yay!!! We went out tonight and I had a really great time with him. We went to dinner and then back to his place for a drink. We seem to have a lot in common and the conversation flowed so easily. I really think he is someone that I could like once I get to know him. I really hated having to leave, but, he is leaving the country tomorrow, so I figured he might want to get some sleep.

It shocked me how sad I got when I was saying goodbye. It isn't that I have already fallen for this guy or anything like that--I have only known him for three days. It was that I was saying goodbye to a guy who is headed back to war; one that nobody really knows why we are fighting. I don't know how people can ever say goodbye to loved ones when they are leaving for war. It really broke my heart to say bye to a guy I barely know, so I am not so sure I could make it through saying goodbye to someone that I loved.

Anyways, I guess I had a little luck; the guy actually called. But that made it suck even more that he is leaving now. I now know that this is someone I could really like, and the next chance I will get to see him is at least five months away--and that is if he gets to come home when he is supposed to. How is that for a start to a happy relationship? Oh well, I will make it.


1 Comments:

At September 13, 2004 8:33 PM, Blogger Maisyday said...

Thanks Ken, you always know just what to say. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home