Saturday, August 4

I finally did it!!!

It only took me months and months of researching it, but I finally bought a new car! Last Friday I became the proud owner of a 2008 Scion xB. If I weren't such a slacker, I'd post a picture of her, but I can't seem to remember to take one, so you will just have to take my word for it that she's pretty. :) She is Hypnotic Teal Mica, which is kind of bluish-green. Eventually I will get pictures and post them, I promise.

Have any of you ever donated a car to charity? That is what I plan to do with Bessie. She has been a great little car to me, and I'd like for her to have a good end--even if that does mean that she gets recycled for money. At least the money will do for a good cause. So, I'm interested in hearing who you donated to, and what the experience was like, would you do it again, etc. Any tips are greatly appreciated!

Update: For lack of a picture of mine, here is a picture I found online that will give you a good idea of what she looks like.

3 Comments:

At August 07, 2007 8:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking at the pics of the car on the web, I think I really like it. Now hurry and bring it home so I can take it for a drive!!! Sure am glad you finally bought a new one!!

 
At August 16, 2007 2:16 PM, Blogger Brandon said...

This doesn't seem as "boxy" as others I have seen on the road in this picture for some reason. I bet you look really cool stepping out of it! Hmmm...as for a name how about Foxy Boxy? haha!

 
At August 16, 2007 2:28 PM, Blogger Maisyday said...

She isn't as boxy as the first generation of the xBs. As Scion puts it, the xB has matured. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home