Sunday, October 28

Halloween!

Halloween is in full swing around here! I had my annual party this past Friday, and I feel it was a success. I think I ended up with about 15 or so people, maybe 18, and everyone seemed to have a great time. We had lots to eat and even more to drink, and played many a game of Twister. What else would you expect at one of my parties? I couldn't find my camera that night, but some of the guests were taking pictures, so hopefully they will share with me. If I get some good ones, I'll post a few on here. I was dressed as a fallen angel or evil fairy, depending on who you asked, and it was a very fun costume, other than the wings were about to kill me. I finally had to give in and take off the wings before they cut my arms off at the shoulders.

Saturday night I had another party to go to at a friend's house which was 70s themed. I struggled figuring out what to wear and finally just did a generic hippie. With my own party to plan and prepare for, I just didn't have the time to devote to doing something really cool. Not that my costume wasn't a good one, it just wasn't what I would have liked to have done. It was a much larger party, with probably 40+ people at it. Thank goodness mine didn't get that big--I don't know where I would have put everyone!

Now I am waiting on trick-or-treat to get here. :) Last year I had an insane number of kids come to my house, and I ran out of candy. I bought six giant bags from Sam's for this year though, so with any luck I won't have that problem this year. I think I am going to dress up as a witch to hand out candy. My neighbors may think I am nuts, but I don't care--I LOVE Halloween! What fun is that--three costumes in one year??? :)

I hope everyone else is having as much fun celebrating this year as I am!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home