Saturday, April 2

The most impossible word scramble...

I hosted a baby shower for my sister Friday night. It was a huge success--plenty of guests and they all seemed to have a good time. One of the games we did was a baby word scramble that Micki and I came up with. It has 22 words, all having to do with babies in some way. Everyone thought that it was the most impossible word scramble that they had ever seen! So, I decided that I had to post it on here to see if you guys can do any better.

Here are the rules. You have eight minutes (that is about what they ended up with) to unscramble as many words as possible. They all are related to babies in some way. Some are two words, so keep that in mind. No using the computer to cheat, nor taking more time. :) When you are done, if you aren't too embarrassed to tell, post a comment with how many you were able to get. Oh, and to make it easier for you guys, I corrected the mistakes that were pointed out to me during the game, so you do have a bit of an advantage over the party-goers. If you happen to find any mistakes, please forgive me, and let me know! In a few days I will post the answers, that is, if I get any comments and people seem interested in knowing the answers. Good luck!

Baby Word Scramble

ITEBSANS
SPRDEAI
TLORLRSE
EBTLOT
CIRIPEAF
NSTIFAYPE
SMYPCNOLIORD
LSANOATINUCS
TLSATRE
YPEPANL
EIEGBTFSAREND
GCINYR
OBOFBYDA
PUSIPT
RPBCOLHUT
DTRCIAINAEIP
SRTEECKENIAVLIBNG
EZMALA
EHCELAL
ACTRAES
NSDUUALORT
MNITBBORAOY

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home